Powerpoints of the 2nd Stakeholder Meeting
- Metrics, models and foresight forsustainable food and nutrition security in Europe. Introduction by Thom Achterbosch at the 2nd Stakeholder meeting (Download PDF)
- The SUSFANS conceptual framework and sustainability metrics up to now (WP1). Monika Zurek (Download PDF)
- WP5: Case Study. The Fruit and Vegetable case. Inge Tetens & Hannah van Zanten & Imke de Boer (Download PDF)
- Using scenarios as contexts for EU innovation pathways. Joost Vervoort& Monika Zurek (Download PDF)
- Metrics, models and foresight for European sustainable food and nutrition security: the vision of the SUSFANS project. Forthcoming in Agricultural Systems
- D 1.1. A Framework for Assessing and Devising Policy for Sustainable Food and Nutrition Security in EU: The SUSFANS conceptual framework
- D 2.1. Analysis of the web-survey on consumers’ knowledge about nutrition, environment and the importance of relevant determinants
- D 2.2. Protocol for defining the nutritional adequacy of total diets and foods consumedin EU countries
- D 4.1. The drivers of livestock production in the EU
- D 4.2 The drivers of fisheries and aquaculture production in the EU
- D 6.1 The SUSFANS Stakeholder Core Group, drawn across different sectors and roles in European sustainable food and nutrition security
- D 8.1 Fundamentals, Speculation or Macroeconomic Conditions? On the Determinants of Commodity Price Dynamics, with an Application to Arabica Coffee.
- D 11.1 The SUSFANS communication plan.
- D 11.2 Logo and Website
- D 11.3 First leaflet and press release.
One thought on “Public deliverables and material for the 2nd Stakeholder Meeting”
Comments are closed.